RESIDENTIAL ASPHALT DRIVEWAY PAVING
Gavers Pavers, Inc. offers personal service throughout your project. You meet directly with the owners during the planning and estimating process. The owners personally oversee your entire project from start to finish. We are fully equipped to install new or replace old, worn out asphalt driveways, professionally and efficiently.
- Request a free estimate.
- We will meet with you to take measurements, review your layout and personal desires for your driveway.
- We will call you to discuss the plan, the price and answer any questions you may have, typically that same day.
- A formal proposal will be sent to you in the U.S. Mail or by e-mail.
- When you have made your decision, simply sign the proposal, send it back to us with a deposit and we will put you on our schedule.
- We will give you an honest time frame in which your project could be scheduled. We believe in honesty, rather than telling you what you want to hear just to get your business.
- The work will be done in two phases, the grading phase and the paving phase.
- After the grading is completed you may still use your driveway, but after the paving phase we will ask you to keep traffic off the driveway for approximately 3 days
- Full balance is due upon completion.
What you can expect of
Gavers Pavers, Inc.
- Free estimate.
- Job completion as close to the scheduled paving date as possible. Note: The primary reason for delay is inclement weather.
- Professional service according to plan and estimate.
- Full clean up of all paving project debris.
- You do not have to be home, we will require no access to your home
- Asphalt driveways always look good the first year, but without proper maintenance it will become damaged. Read our guide to asphalt driveway maintenance for more information.
When you plan your asphalt paving schedule please remember that springtime books up fast, so call early! We start taking calls in March. We can start doing estimates as soon as the snow is gone. We cannot start any projects until the frost is out of the ground and road weight restrictions are lifted (Usually mid April).